This is an invitation to tender to be added to a procurement framework to deliver workshops, training and services in the Maker Spaces around Gwynedd.
There are two Lots that individuals can apply to be added to (from section 2.4 on the “Full Notice Text” tab):
LOT 1 – Programme of Activities
We are seeking applicants to work with Arloesi staff to develop a programme of activities and workshops. The type of activities will include (but not limited to) the following:
• Introductory workshops for tradesmen e.g. electricians, plumbers, builders
• Introductory workshops for farmers including young farmers
• Introductory workshops for craftworkers
• Talks and demonstrations for community groups e.e. Merched y Wawr, Rugby Club, Urdd or Business Clubs
• Induction sessions for individuals to use the equipement themselves.
• Train the trainer events
• Support for Ffiws Makers Club (weekday, evening and weekends)
• Collaboration events with other projects e.g. Hwb Menter, Be the Spark and Business Wales
• Maker Days to encourage the public to engage with Ffiws e.e. Christmas Decoration days, Haloween masks
LOT 2 – Technical Support
We are seeking applicants to provide ongoing technical support for the project. Support is needed to ensure good working order of the equipment and relevant health and safety checks to ensure the safety of users.
Please note that suppliers are permitted to submit a tender for any one or both lots as they consider appropriate for their qualifications and experience. Please ensure that all tenders specify which lots they are tending for.